Volunteers and guests enjoy food and conversation at the Victorian Tea fundraiser on the porch of the Vine and Fig Tree Farm.
“There is no greater gift to the future than careful preservation of the past”
Membership is one way you can help support the St. Helena Historical Society. Your membership helps us to collect, preserve, exhibit, interpret and provide access to the rich history of the St. Helena area for present and future generations. Please join us!
Benefits of Membership:
- Free admission to the St. Helena Historical Society monthly educational program series and discounted admission to signature events such as “The Spirits of St. Helena” cemetery tour and Museum for a Day
- Quarterly publication on St. Helena history, The Electrolier.
- A 10% discount on SHHS books
- Two special members-only programs per year: the Annual Holiday Dinner in December and a spring “mystery visit” that gives members an insider look at something of local, historic interest from a perspective that the public does not get to experience
- Plenty of unusual volunteer opportunities
St. Helena Historical Society is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization (Federal I.D. # 30-87096). Membership donations and other contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law
Member benefits for one person
Member benefits for two people in one household
Member benefits for two adults plus children in one household
$100 Contributing (Membership plus contribution)
Member benefits for one to four people in one household
Recognition in quarterly newsletter
Member admission rate for up to 3 people for programs and events
2 hours free research into business related history
Recognition in Quarterly Newsletter
$500 Life Member (one time fee)
Member benefits for one person during lifetime